Beauty in thorns.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Blanket

When the darkness surrounds you,
I'll burn like a candle.
When no one around to hug you,
I'll wrap my arms around.
When troubles knock at your door,
I'll rise up to answer.
When you find yourself alone,
I'll be there like reflection.
When all voices become noises,
I'll sing music to your ears.
And if you don't want me to be there,
I'll hide behind you.
Because I love you, yes I love you.
I can never go away, even if I want to.
When you feel so tied with the wires of life,
I'll cut the strings and follow.
When colors are bright no more,
I'll repaint it all again.
When you need cold breeze,
I'll put some ice in the sea.
When God seems to be little angry with you,
I'll stand in the way between Him and you.
When the angels come to take you to heaven,
I'll give them wrong address.
Because I love you, yes I love you,
I can never go away, even if I want to.

No comments: