Beauty in thorns.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm still walking...

It's morning but no sunshine,
deep in me i can feel morphine.
There it was my first day,
And something serious i was supposed to say.
I Chose to sit quiet Because longer there i was going to stay.
She wasn't dark but not light either,
Crossed me through, like a filthy teacher.

Then there I found myself
Walking down the road that melts.
Time to go on
'coz life's moving on the belts

I m free now like a dead soul
I wasn't killed but pushed out of the pigeon's howl
marked as a symphony
kicked like a football
memories are many but enveloped with mist,
story will end with a horrifying twist.
mist of smoke or smoke o' frost,
crazy are people like holy a ghost.

Then there i found myself
Walking down the road that melts.
Time to go on,
'coz life's moving on the belts.

Life's running, not stopping,
not looking back, crying me
to get one moment,
one shine
to hold, to see, to fall in and
get up again
to hold, to see, to fall off pain.

1 comment:

aB said...

keep on walking n keep on dreaming coz dats on of the best ways to rejuvenate the self...
quite liked d poem!!!